The wall cabinets are ideal for installing voice and data networks, active equipment and structured cabling components for telecommunications networks, and we want our 19” is completely attached, whether distribution panels data network, delivery of voice etc.
– Front door with tempered glass safety of 4 mm safety andsecurity and openness locked.
– In dual cabinet body, rear door with reversible hinge and openingsecurity key.
– Removable side panels for easy opening with side zipper.
– Check wiring for the panel and the lower base.
– Adjustable mounting rails*.
– Placeable in both wall and floor.
– Complies with Policy CE and RoHS environmental standards.
* The wall cabinet 10“ not incorporates adjustable mounting rails.
– Degree of protection: IP20. – Capacity: 60 Kg
– Thickness of steel: Rails 2.0 mm | 1.5 mm angles, other 1.2 mm.
– Material: SPCC steel laminate.
– Color: Black RAL 9004 smooth finish.
– 1 set of side brackets *.
– One ceiling fan 120 mm *.
– Mounting hardware included and set of keys for locks.
* The wall cabinet 10“ incorporates neither adjustable mounting rails or side brackets, and ceiling fans.
– Body double Heights: 6U, 9U, 12U and 15U.
– Body 1: Funds 450 and 600 mm.
– Body Double: 550 mm. funds.
– Wall cabinet 10 “6U.
ANSI / EIA RS-310-D, DIN41491 PART1, DIN41491 pART7, ETSI standard supports 19 “International Standard, RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, EN 60439-3:1991 + A1: 1994 C: 1994 + A2: 2001 + AC: 2005 + AC: 2009, EN 60439-1:1999 + A1: 2004.
10” WALLMOUNT CABINET
19“ WALLMOUNT DOUBLE SECTION
19” WALLMOUNT CABINET
*Units in mm.